The Irish Beauty Show Returns in 2023
Come and meet the brands you follow online, network with suppliers, training providers and fellow professionals, invest in new products and treatments at discounted prices, and kick start Ireland's beauty industry!
Free Standard entry tickets are available to all those working in the beauty and hair sectors, educators and students.
Irish Beauty 2023 is run in partnership with AIT, Ireland's leading beauty membership and insurance provider.
This reinvented show experience is like nothing you've seen before with live demonstrations, retail zones, treatment villages, invitation-only catering areas, and stages showcasing up-to-the minute talent and high energy performances; you will leave ready for action after the excitement of a fabulous day out!
• Access to ELITE brands to touch, test and immerse yourself in our World of Beauty
• Sample and engage with beauty and hair's top new trends
• Discounts and special offers on your purchases made at the show
• Live demonstrations and audience participation interactive zones
• High energy Irish Body Paint showcase and live stage performance
• Main stage and in-person meet and greets with the latest influencers from our industry
• Fresh content for yourself, clients, business and online following
• Live Stage with expert advice and audience participation
• Selfie Stations and Beauty Activity Lounge
• Village with 1000's of brands offing live choice and massive savings
• Engage with top new trends and innovations
• Become Irish Beauty's next TOP Model with our spectacular modelling competition
• Onsite car parking (charged)
• ‘You can't sit with us' styled dining with themed Irish Beauty marquees
• On-site snacks, munchies and treat truck facilities
• Access to the show view restaurant
Irish Beauty Covid Statement
To ensure the safety of all exhibitors and visitors, Irish Beauty 2023 will be run in line with all COVID-19 government guidance in place at the time of the event.